5 days to go.
Today it’s all about the top 5 things I can’t wait to do while on my road trip in America.
5. Visit the Grand Canyon – typical tourist thing, but I really can’t wait to visit and take some beautifully picturesque pictures of this amazing landscape.
4. Visit Alcatraz – one of the last things we’ll be doing on our trip but something that’s been on our list to do since we started planning. We’re doing the night tour towards the end of June and I definitely can’t wait for it.
3. See Les Miserables – I can’t explain just how excited I am for this. Les Miserables is one of my all time favourites and I’m so stoked that one of my friends is coming with me to see it in NYC (next week!).
2. Bike ride through central park – it’s the little things sometimes. Jumping on a bike and cycling through central park is definitely something I can’t wait for. I seen a little of central park last time I was in NYC but it will be good to see it in the summer with my best pals at our own chilled out, relaxed pace.
1. Driving! – well how could I not mention driving itself. Boston to San Francisco, what’s not to be excited about? Getting behind the wheel with my pals and driving from the east to the west.
I’ve never been more excited about something in my life. A month long trip with my 3 gals, and all you!
Leave me a comment below and let me know what your favourite parts of your trips have been or what you are exited about!
Have fun in the USA, sounds like you’re gonna have an epic time 🙂
Thank you! I definitely will 😊